Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 7 - 9 - God's Paths

“ … ASK for the ancient paths; ASK for the good way …”

Below are a few choice verses from my long list of them on God’s paths and way.

Jeremiah 18:15
“Yet my people have forgotten me; they burn incense to worthless idols, which made them stumble in their ways, in the ancient paths. They made them walk in byways, on roads not built up.”

Psalm 16:11 and Act 2:28 (Amplified Bible)
“You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.”
“You have made known to me the ways of life; You will enrapture me [diffusing my soul with joy] with and in Your presence.”

Psalm 25:8-12 (Amplified Bible)
“Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He instruct sinners in [His] way.  He leads the humble in what is right, and the humble He teaches His way.  All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.  For Your name's sake, O Lord, pardon my iniquity and my guilt, for [they are] great.  Who is the man who reverently fears and worships the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that he should choose.”

Psalm 27:10,11 (Amplified Bible)
“Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain and even path because of my enemies [those who lie in wait for me].”

Psalm 119:35
“Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.”

Proverbs 4:26 (Amplified Bible)
“Consider well the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established and ordered aright.”

Proverbs 5:6
The adulterous woman “gives no thought to the way of life; her paths wander aimlessly, but she does not know it.”

Romans 11:33 (Amplified Bible)
“Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!”

No comments:

Post a Comment