Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 3 - Filling Up on God

My journal pages are filling up again. Its been awhile and it’s not that the journal is coming to life, it’s that I am! 

Today's time with God was a simple one of reflecting and confessing and cleansing.  My journal feels too raw.  Deep. Personal.  But His words that were my reflection are full of life and renewal.

Proverbs 30:5-9
 5 “Every word of God is flawless;
   he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,
   or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

 7 “Two things I ask of you, LORD;
   do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
   give me neither poverty nor riches,
   but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
   and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
   and so dishonor the name of my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment